Small-sized hydraulic-pneumatic pump «PGM»sss
Generating of test pressure and vacuum for calibrating measuring instruments in the field and in laboratory conditions.
Compact design suitable for field applications. Much lower weight as compared to analogues (4.8 kg).
Convenient and easy mounting both in stationary position (on table) and in the field conditions (on pipe, guarding).
Working medium diversity: oil, water, alcohol, air. Leak-tight bowl for working fluid enables transportation in filled and ready-to-operation condition.
|Pressure generating range, MPa|
|Units under test|
|Cylinder capacity, cm³|
|Bowl capacity, ml|
water, oil, air
DocumentationDatasheet PDF 1,095 MB User manual PDF 0,475 MB
Equipping PGM with digital standard manometers DM5002M-A allows using it as a standard instrument for manometers calibrating.
- Multi-range feature: each digital manometer DM5002M-A features several switchable measurement sub-ranges with assuring the same accuracy class in each sub-range. Due to this feature one manometer DM5002M-A can replace four pointer gauge manometers.
- Switching between different units of measurement: MPa, kgf/cm², one more — optional: psi, mm Hg, etc.
- High accuracy class: 0.25; 0.15; 0.1 и 0.06.
of measurement, MPa
This set allows calibrating most types of popular manometers: with measurement range from 0.6 MPa (6 kgf/cm²) to 100 MPa (1000 kgf/cm²) and accuracy class 0.4 and lower.
- 1. basement with pressure generator
- 2. threaded adapters
- 3. o-rings
- 4. user manual
- 1. standard manometers
- 2. storage and transportation case
- 3. fittings with special threads for connecting units under test